Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Oregon Coast Workshop: May 7th - May 14th 2016

A Coastal Journey Photography Workshop

I'm excited to announce that I have teamed up with Joseph Rossbach and the Adventures in Light team to offer an Oregon Coast workshop this May. I'm honored to be included on a team with David Thompson, Kurt Budliger, Alex Noriega, and Alex Mody. They are all amazing photographers who have inspired me over the years.

Adrift

Come join me as we explore hundreds of miles down the 101, photographing dramatic sea stacks, colorful moody skies, and of course Pacific Ocean wave action. If you are interested in the night sky there will be some opportunities for that as well! If seascapes are your thing, look no further than this amazing trip.

Book Now!


Take One Minute To Share This Post


​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

0 comments:

Post a Comment